- Butter milk/More-1bowl
- Turmeric powder-1/2tsp
- Ladies finger-5
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Salt-to taste
- Mustard seeds-1tsp
- Toor dal-1/2tsp
- Channa dal-1/2tsp
- Coriander seeds-1/2tsp
- Cumin seeds-1/4tsp
- Red-chili-5 or 6
- Coconut slices-3
- Water-1/3cup(adjust as needed)
- Take a kadai add toordal,channa dal,coriander seeds,cumin seeds,red chili,coconut slices and roasted well(do not add oil).
- Take a blender drop all the roasted ingredients,water and blend well.
- Cut the ladies finger in large size or small size.
- Take a kadai add 2tsp of oil,ladies finger and fry well.
- After the same pan add 1/3cup of water and salt.
- After slightly boil the ladies finger and remove the plate.
- Place a butter milk in a bowl,add fried ladies finger,turmeric powder,salt,blender paste,curry leaves and mix well.
- Take a kadai drop all the butter milk mixture.(do not boil)Butter milk comes in a thick paste and remove the flame.
- Place a another pan add oil,mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add the popping seeds to the butter milk.Finally add some coriander leaves also
- Hot and serve with "Boiled Rice".
- Hope and enjoy ur recipe :)
- If u want to add some potatoes,pumkin also.