Today is the 14th day of Blog Hop Wednesdays.I was paired with Reena of Achu's Amma's by Radhika.She has a nice collection of recipes and i selected this Dates Laddu for the day.I have some modify to prepare this dates.I added only dates,waluts,ghee,cardamom powder and poppy seeds.This is simple and easy.Kids and family members are really loved this burfi.Walnuts and Dates,Cardamom Powder is a healthy sweets.
- Seedless Dates-15
- Cardamom Powder-1/2tsp
- Poppy Seeds-1/4tsp
- Chopped the seedless dates into small pieces.
- Chopped the cashew-nuts and badam into small pieces.
- In a blender,drop the chopped dates,cardamom powder and blend in a corse.
- Heat a pan,add 1tsp of ghee,poppy seeds,cashew-nuts,badam and fry well.
- Add blender dates and mix well.Fry 1min.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Combine all the dates and walnuts into round or cylinder shape.
- Take a foil paper,drop the cylinderical shape dates cover and roll it.
- Store in refrigerator for 3hrs.
- After 3hrs remove the foil paper and cut into small pieces.