- Moong split-50g
- Curry leaves
- Mustard Seeds
- Turmeric powder-1/2tsp
- Cumin seeds-1/2tsp
- Pepper Corns-1/4tsp
- Crushed Garlic-2cloves
- Asafoetida-a pinch
- Coriander leaves
- Salt-to taste
- Take a blender,drop cumin seeds and pepper corns.
- Take a pressure cooker,add moong split,turmeric powder and water.pressure cooker upto 4 or 5 whistles.
- Heat a kadai and add oil.Heat comes in oil add mustard seeds,curry leaves,asafoetida,green-chili and onion.
- Onion comes in golden brown add finely chopped tomatoes and fry well.
- After add boiled moong split,moong split water,grind powders,crushed garlic and salt.Wait for 15mins.Add some coriander leaves on top of the moong split kulambu
- Take a whisk, mash and mix well.
- Serve with "Boiled Rice".
- I am serving only two members.
- Moong split / Whole moong dal you can use any of them.
- Moong Dal is a healthy food.