- Green peas-1/3cup
- Ginger paste-1/2tsp
- Garlic paste-1/2tsp
- Green chili-4
- Large onion-1
- Tomato-1 1/2
- Turmeric powder-1/2tsp
- Red-chili powder-1tsp
- Coriander powder-2tsp
- Cumin powder-1/2tsp
- Gram masala-1/2tsp
- Coriander leaves
- kesari color-1/4tsp(optional)
- Salt-to taste
- Take a kadai add 1slice of butter,cashew-nuts,onion,salt,turmeric powder,ginger-garlic paste,tomatoes and fry well.
- After take a blender drop all the fried ingredients and blend well in smooth paste.
- Take a kadai add balance slice of butter,cashew-nuts,gram masala and mix well.
- Add grind paste,water,onion,green-chili and mix well.
- Cover the pan and wait for 5mins.
- After 5mins add cumin powder,coriander powder,red-chili powder mix well and cover it.
- Wait for 3mins.After 3mins add green peas, paneer and mix well.Boil 4mins.
- Finally decorate some coriander leaves.
- Hope and enjoy ur recipe :)