- frozen mixed vegetables-1packet
- raw rice-11/3 cup
- garlic-4 cloves
- large tomato-1/2
- mint leaves
- coriander leaves
- curry leaves
- turmeric powder-1/4tsp
- salt-to taste
- take a blender ,drop the cinnamon,cloves,aniseeds,ginger,garlic and 1/4cup of onion.
- take a blender,drop the red-chili and add some amount of water then grind like paste.
- wash and soak the rice for minimum 1/2 hour.
- take a pressure cooker, add 6tsp of oil/butter/dalda.
- oil comes in heat add cardamom,blender paste,mint leaves,coriander leaves,sliced onions and finely chopped tomatoes.fry for 3 or 4mins.
- after 4mins add vegetables,salt,turmeric powder and red-chili paste.fry for 5mins.
- after 5mins add the washed rice and mix well.
- after 2mins add water,mint leaves,coriander leaves,curry leaves and butter.
- after close the pressure cooker upto 3 or 4 whistles.
- remove the heat wait for 15 or 20mins.
- after 20mins ur vegetable briyani is ready.
- thayir pachadi
- potato fry