Spinach bonda is a healthy and spicy taste with manchurian sauce.This sauce give a lot of rich taste to the spinach bonda.Kids and family members are really loved this spinach balls.
- Besan Flour
- Rice Flour
- Red-chili Powder
- Curry Leaves(chopped)
- Green Chili-2(chopped)
- Coriander leaves
- Salt-to taste
- Baking Soda
- Chinese Manchurian Powder
- Oil-for frying
- Cut and chopped the onions,coriander leaves,curry leaves,green-chili,spinach.
- Place a besan flour in a bowl,add rice flour,onions,curry leaves,green-chili,spinach,red-chili powder,salt,baking soda,water and mix well.
- Heat oil in pan,drop the batter in ball shape.
- Turn on both sides comes in yellow color.Remove the spinach balls in oil and place it to the tissue paper.
- Heat another pan,add 1tsp of oil,onions,chinese manchurian powder,water and mix well.
- Manchurian sauce comes in gravy stage switch off the flame.
- Spread/Sprinkle some sauce on top of the spinch balls and onions (or)Fully coated the sauce in spinach balls.
- Hot and serve the Spinach Bonda/Balls With Chinese Manchurian Sauce with onions.