- pasi paruppu/moong dal-1/2cup
- jaggery-1/4(adjust as per ur taste)
- dry grapes-7
- water-3/4 cup(adjust as needed)
- take a pressure cooker add pasi paruppu,water and milk,pressure cook upto 3 whistle.
- after done, mix well in a mashing way and add powdered jaggery to this.
- boil in low flame for 2 minutes and add milk/water as per the need to adjust the consistency.
- fry cashew-nuts,dry grapes in ghee and add it to the payasam and enjoy hot.
- you can cook fully in milk,instead water for more rich taste.