- besan/gram flour-1cup
- water-11/2+1tsp of water adjusted as needed
- dry fruit-1tsp
- cardamom powder-1tsp
- oil-for frying
- put the water and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil on a medium heat.when the syrup comes to a boil,turn the heat down to medium and stir to dissolve the sugar.after 5mins switch off the flame.
- mix the gram flour with water,slightly thicker than dosa batter.
- heat oil for deep frying.
- test whether the oil is hot by placing drop a litte batter.it must rise up immediately.
- place the jalli karandi over the oil,it shouldn't touch the oil.
- take a karandi and pour the batter on the jalli karandi.
- small drops of boondis will fall in the oil.
- when the boondis doesn't change the color,use the other jalli karandi to remove it on a sugar syrup.wait for 10mins.
- after 10mins remove the boondis in sugar syrup.dry 10 mis.
- after add cashew-nuts,dry fruits and cardamom powder.
- take boondis in one hand and other hand press the boondis and roll in round shape.