- all purpose flour/Maida-11/2cup
- baking soda-pinch
- lemon juice-2tsp
- oil-for frying
- take a bowl add maida,baking soda mix well then add ghee mix well.
- now add curd to make soft dough like chapati dough use little water.cover with plate and keep it side for 20 minutes.
- now in another bowl add sugar and water make boil till one string consistency syrup.
- after 20mins take the dough mix it once,now take the dough like small round balls shape,in the middle press with your thumb on the ball.
- heat in a pan add oil to fry badusha.when oil is hot add the balls on very slow flame fry until balls golden brown then remove.drain the oil.
- then add to sugar syrup dip for 5 minutes and remove.serve it.