- boiled rice-4cups
- large tomato-2
- large onion-half
- poppy seeds/khas khas-1/4tsp
- mint leaves-3
- coriander leaves
- coriander powder-11/2tsp
- red-chili powder-1/4tsp
- turmeric powder-1/4tsp
- gram masala-1/4tsp
- salt-to taste
- oil-for frying
- heat oil in kadai,add poppy seeds,cinnamon,cloves,ani seeds,ginger,garlic, and green chili.
- ginger and garlic cut into small pieces.
- when it start popping,add onion and mint leaves.
- onion comes in golden brown add finely chopped tomatoes.
- after add all the powders ,gram masala,coriander leaves and salt.do not add water.
- all the powders and tomatoes mix well.finally mash the tomatoes.
- fry 10 mins.after 10mins switch off the flame add some coriander leaves on top of the tomatoes.
- finally mix the boiled rice.
- This is a quick lunch box items.