- Channa/Chick Peas-150g
- Curry leaves-1strand
- Red-chili Powder-1/4tsp
- Coriander Leaves
- Salt-to taste
- Mustard seeds
- Soak and wash the chick peas for minimum 6hrs.
- Take a pressured,drop chick peas,salt and water.
- Close the lid and pressure upto 3 or 4 whistles.
- The channa/chick peas should be soft but not mushy.Drain the excess water and keep aside.
- Heat oil in pan/kadai,add mustard seeds when it splutters,add curry leaves and finely chopped onions.
- Then add cooked channa,red-chili powder,salt,and give it in a nice stir.
- Channa sundal is ready to be served.Decorate some finely chopped coriander leaves.