- basmathi rice-2cup
- bay leaf-2
- lemon juice-1tsp
- coconut milk-1/4cup
- mint leaves
- turmeric powder-1/2tsp
- coriander leaves
- red-chili -7
- curry leaves
- boiled egg-1
- oil-for fryig
- salt-to taste
- take a blender,put the cinnamon,cloves,aniseeds,cardamom.
- to grind onion separetely
- to grind ginger and garlic separetely
- take a blender,put the red-chili and add some water.grind in smooth paste.
- after wash the jar add coconut slices and water.grind in smooth paste.take a filter and squeeze the coconut water seperately.
- take a small bowl add onion,curd and salt mix well.this is a curd /thayir pachadi
- take a pressure cooker,add 10tsp of oil/butter.
- oil comes in heat add bay leaf, powders(cinnamon,cloves,cardamom,aniseeds),onion paste ,ginger-garlic paste,green-chili.fry 10mins.
- after 10mins add sliced onions,mint leaves,curry leaves,coriander leaves and add finely chopped tomatoes.
- after 10mins add chicken,red-chili paste,curd,turmeric powder,salt and lemon juice.
- wash and soak the rice for minimum 1/2 hour.add in the washed rice to chicken.
- mix the rice and chicken wait for 5mins.after add 21/3cup of water(including coconut milk),curry leaves,mint leaves,coriander leaves and butter.
- after close the pressure cooker upto 3 or 4 whistles.
- after 3 or 4 whistles switch off the flame and remove the heat wait for 20mins.
- after 20mins ur chicken briyani is ready.
- chicken gravy
- curd / thayir pachadi