This is my first post regards to BHW.This week 13 of blog hop i am paired with Prabha this month.I had selected Eggless Cake as my partner dish and linked it here.I made minor changes to the recipe.I added chocolate,sandwich cookies,curd and badam.I am served some pieces of cake.My husband don't like a chocolate flows cake.so i have tried a different shape.Hope u are all enjoy my cakes :)
- All purpose flour-2 1/4cups
- Baking Soda-1/2tsp
- Salt-a pinch
- Milk-1cup(adjust as needed)
- Olive Oil-1/3cup
- Cocoa Powder-2tsp
- Sugar-1/2cup(adjust as needed)
- Sandwich Cookies-8
- Milk chocolate-8
- Preheat the Oven 350 degree F.Grease a Pan with Butter.
- In a blender,drop the sandwich cookies and blend in a fine powder.
- Place a all purpose flour in a bowl,add baking soda,salt,curd,milk,oil,sandwich cookies powder and beat well (Either manually or with an electric beater).
- Separate the mixture into 2bowls,In one bowl add the cocoa powder,4tsp of sugar,4tsp of milk and mix well.Place a another pan add milk chocolate,butter,1/4cup of water and heat well.Beat all the mixtures separately.
- First pour a small amount of flour mixture in the center of cake pan.
- Next pour a full of Cocoa mixture,Sandwich cookies powder,chopped Badam,Chocolate mixture,Cocoa mixture,flour mixture and beat well (Either manually or with an electric beater).
- Transfer all the mixture to the greased pan.
- Now keep in to Oven and Bake it for 20-25mins.
- After 25mins insert a Knife or Tooth pick in the center of the cake to check whether it is baked or not. The chocolate flows out the cake.
- I mixed the cake and chocolate flows.
- Remaining the cake i mixed with a chocolate flows and created the balls and flatten shape.I kept it oven for 2mins(Flatten shape only).
- I am served with Cream Cheese.
Linking it to:
Blog Hop Wednesdays,New "U",Kitchen Chronicles,Any one can cook,Yummy Dessert,ABC series:Desserts,Chocolate Fest,Bake Feast,Chocolate Mela,Midweak Fiesta #11 hosted by Radhika,Vardhini,Veena,Ayeesha,Pranati,Ramya,Sravs,Pradnya,Srivalli,Amy.