Event started by radhika of Tickling palates.I added full of healthy and rich protein ingredients.You can add any beans to the cutlet.
- Boiled black beans-100g
- Boiled Potato-1
- Green peas-1/4cup
- Large onion-1/2cup
- All purpose flour-4tsp
- Bread crumbs-1cup
- Red-chili powder-1tsp
- Cumin powder-1/2tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2tsp
- Lemon juice-2drop
- Salt-to taste
- oil-for frying.
- Place a boiled black beans in a bowl,add green peas,boiled potatoes,all powders,salt mix and mash well.
- Take a kadai add 3tsp of oil,finely chopped onion,green chili and fry well.
- Add mash ingredients and fry 2mins.
- After switch off the flame and rest for 5mins
- Divided into 10 or 15 balls.Add a little oil in both hands and press the ball in cutlet shape.
- Place a all purpose flour in a bowl,add water and mix well.Batter comes in correct consistency.
- Place a bread crumbs in a bowl.
- Each cutlet dip the flour and bread crumbs.
- Add 1cup of oil in pan and turn on both sides till it is golden brown.(Reduce the low flame).
- Hot and serve with "Tomato Ketchup or Tomato Chili sauce".
- Hope and enjoy ur recipe :)
Sending this recipe to Radhika's Announcing Evet ~"Winter Carnival".
Sending this to Healthy cooking Challenge,hosted by kavi ,event-announcement page