- onion-1 large/fried onion
- Coriader powder-2tsp
- red-chilli powder-1tsp
- tomato sauce-1tsp
- coriander leaves
- Take a bowl add all powders,grammasala,tomato sauce, tomato paste and take a whisk add 1cup of milk slowly mixing the ingredients.
- coloring is optional.u want to add the coloring its look like a different color in paneer butter masala.
- Take a non-stick pan switch on the flame, heat the pan after add the butter.
- Butter melts in the pan add the onion and ginger,garlic paste.
- Fried in 2mins
- After add the mixing ingredients slowly.turn on the flame in medium heat.
- After 2 mins add balance 1cup of milk slowly and mixing
- After 2mins add paneer and salt.boiling in 5 mins.
- Do not add water.
- Finally switch off the flame.Add some coriander leaves.
- Chappati and Dosa