- Semiya/vermicelli -150g
- Large onion-1/3cup
- Green peas-1/4cup
- Channa dal-1/2tsp
- Mustard seeds-1/2
- Cuury leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Salt-to taste
- Water-1 1/3cup
- Take a kadai,add semiya and roasted well (do not add oil).Fry 2mins.
- After 2mins remove the semiya and transfer the plate.
- After the same kadai,add 2tsp of oil,mustard seeds,channa dal,curry leaves and fry well.
- After popping the seeds add finely chopped onion,red-chili and green peas.
- Add 1 1/3 cup of water,salt and mix well.
- Water comes in boiled stage add roasted semiya slowly and mix well.
- After all water comes in dry out stage remove the semiya.
- Finally add some coriander leaves.
- Hot and serve with "Coconut Chuttney".
- Hope and enjoy ur recipe :)