- shred pototo-1
- shred paneer-1cup
- large onion-1cup
- green chilli-1
- coriander powder-11/2tsp
- turmeric powder-1/4tsp
- amatuer powder-1/4tsp
- cumin seeds-1/2tsp
- coriander leaves
- take a bowl drop the flour,salt and water.mixing the flour comes in dough shape.
- wait for 20 mins.dough comes in smooth only.
- leave the butter in room temperature melts in 10mins
- take two paper sheet place the butter between them.
- roll the butter in stick shape.
- sprinkle of flour in dough.press and roll the dough in long shape.
- place the butter inside the dough and cover it
- take a plastic cover inside the dough.store in refrigerator for 5hrs.
- after 5hrs
- press and roll the dough in large size.add some sprinkle of flour.
- take a knife cut into small pieces
- take a non- stick pan add 4tsp of oil drop the cumi seeds,green chilli,potato,paneer,onion fry in 4mins
- add all powders,salt and coriander leaves.
- fry in 10mins.do not use water.
- take a spoon drop the vegetables in dough
- cover the one side
- switch on the oven 15mins,150fah (or)take a frying pan add little bit of oil,drop the each puffs and fry well on both sides.
- after 15 mins.ur vegetable puffs are ready.
- vegetable puffs serving with tomato ketchup.
- any vegetables u want to add the puffs.this is my first time for me to prepare the puffs.i do not buy puff sheet in shop.