- wheat flour-2cups
- baking powder-pinch
- take a large bowl drop on the wheat flour,salt,baking powder and sugar.mixing all the powders and flour.
- add 1/2 cup of water to the flour mixture, and stir so it combines into a soft dough.
- add some oil on top of the dough.knead the dough for 20 minutes.
- divide the dough into 6 or 7 small balls,and dip them into flour.
- roll the dough in a rolling pin .
- heat a heavy based frying pan,and cook the chapatti.
- turn over and cook on the other side.both sides are comes in a brown color.
- chicken gravy
- panner items
- chick peas
- potato kurma