Cauliflower and Cabbage is a perfect combination.Quick,easy,simple and super tasty!!! I added a curry masala powder is a perfect flavour of curry.My husband are really loved this side dish.This is my first time i tried this dish really great.Hope and enjoy ur new dish.Cauliflower and Cabbage is low in fat.Cauliflower is also a good source of magnesium,iron,calcium and potassium.Cauliflower mixes well with Vegetables,Lentils and Meat.Cabbage is a high dietary fiber,Vitamin C,Vitamin K,Iron and Magnesium etc.
- Cauliflower-1 1/2cup
- Shred Cabbage-1cup
- Large Onion-half
- Curry Leaves-1strand
- Mustard Seeds
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-2 1/2tsp
- Shred Coconut-1/3cup
- Curry Masala Powder-1 1/2tsp
- Coriander Powder-2 1/4tsp
- Turmeric Powder-1/2tsp
- Gram masala Powder-1/2tsp
- In a blender,drop all the grind ingredients,water and blend in a thick paste.
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces.
- Cauliflower is cooked in a large pot of boiling water in 10mins.Remove the cauliflower and filter the water.
- Heat a pressure cooker,add 2 1/2tsp of oil,mustard seeds,curry leaves.
- After popping the seeds add finely chopped onions and tomatoes.
- Add shred cabbage,cauliflower and fry well.
- Add grind paste,salt mix and fry well.
- Add some amount of water and close the lid.
- Pressure upto 2 or 3 whistles.After 3 whistles remove the lid and sprinkle some curry leaves.
- Hot and serve with "Dosa,Idli".