This is my first time i tried this recipe.Different varieties of paniyarams are posted in lot of blogs.Mushroom paniyaram is a good and different taste.Its a special,a lot of coriander leaves and mushrooms. I am added full of healthy ingredients.Vegetarian people ,family members,kids are really loved this recipie.
Hope and enjoy my recipies :)
- Large onion-1/2cup
- Pepper Corns-1tsp
- Cumin seeds-1/2tsp
- Coriander leaves-1/3+1/4cup
- Green chili-2
- Idli batter-3cups
- Oil-for frying
- Cut the mushrooms into small pieces.
- Finely chopped onions,green-chili and coriander leaves.
- Place a mushrooms in a cutter,add finely chopped onions,green-chili,coriander leaves and chopped well.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add oil.Heat comes in oil add cumin seeds,pepper corns and add all the chopped ingredients.fry 3 or 4mins.
- Place a idli batter in a bowl ,add fried ingredients, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Heat a paniyaram pan and add 1/4tsp of oil.oil comes in heat pour the idli batter in each hole.
- Reduce the low flame and slowly fried the balls.
- Both sides are comes in golden brown and remove the each balls in pan.
- Hot and serve with coconut chuttney and onion kulambu.