- Shred Coconut-1/3cup
- Poppy seeds-1/4tsp
- Ginger-Garlic paste-1tsp
- Turmeric powder-1/2tsp
- Red-chili powder-1tsp
- Coriander leaves-2tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Coriander leaves
- Mustard Seeds
- Curry leaves
- Oil-for frying
- Place a blender,drop shredcoconut,aniseeds,poppy seeds,green-chili,cashew-nutsand water.Blend in a smooth paste.
- Take a kadai and add oil,mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- After popping the seeds add finely chopped onions,tomatoes and ginger-garlic paste and fry well.
- After raw smell goes out add coconut paste,salt,all powders mix and fry well.
- Add some amount of water and add finely chopped coriander leaves.
- After boiling the water and add break the eggs and mix well.
- Reduce the heat in low flame.boil 10 mins.
- Finally decorate some coriander leaves.
- Hot and serve with "Idli,Coriander leaves Idli,Coriander leaves Dosa,Chappati".