- Beet root-1
- Red-chili-2 1/2
- Curry Leaves
- Mustard Seeds
- Channa Dal-1/4tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Peel the skin of beet root and grate them using a grater.Finely chopped onions and split red-chilis.
- In pan heat oil and when hot,add mustard,channa dal,curry leaves,red-chili and onion.
- Saute onion till it turns golden color.
- Add the grated beet root and salt.Fry in medium flame for about 15min until they are soft,remove the grated beet root and transfer to the bowl.
- Hot and serve with "Boiled Rice".
Sending this recipe to: