- All purpose flour/Maida-1cup
- Rice Flour-1/4cup
- Baking soda-1/2tsp
- Green chili-5(chopped)
- Milk/Butter Milk-1cup(adjust as needed)
- Cumin seeds-1/2tsp
- Curry leaves-few
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-for frying
- Place a all purpose flour in a bowl,add rice flour,salt,baking soda,salt mix well then add milk/butter milk into a vada batter consistency.
- Now add cumin seeds,chopped ginger,curry leaves,green chili,onion mix well and keep a side for 10mins.
- Heat oil for fry and make into small round bondas and put into the oil,cook in a medium flame.
- Remove once it is golden brown.
- Serve it with "Coconut Chuttney".