- Boiled Potato-4
- Sweet Onion-1/3cup
- Green Capsicum-1/4cup
- Lemon juice-1tsp
- Cumin Powder-1/2tsp
- Turmeric Powder-1/4tsp
- Red-chili Powder-1tsp
- Coriander Leaves-1/4cup
- Pepper Powder-1/4tsp
- Bread Crumbs
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-for frying
- Take a cutter finely chopped the onions,green capsicum,coriander leaves,cashew-nuts and badam.
- Take a bowl,add potatoes and mash well.
- Place a mashed potato in a bowl,add all powders,chopped ingredients,salt,lemon juice and mix well (Except:pepper powder).
- Divided into 7 or 10 balls.Each potato balls comes in cutlet shape.
- Take a bowl add egg ,pepper powder,salt and whisk it.Take a another bowl drop the bread crumbs.
- Each cutlet dip the egg and remove it.
- After dip the bread crumbs in each cutlet on both sides.
- Take a pan add little oil,put the cutlet slowly turn on both sides comes in golden brown.
- Transfer the cutlet from oil and place it to the tissue paper.
- Hot and serve with "Tomato ketchup,Tomato chili sauce".
If u do not like it raw ingredients u can fry also.
Sending this recipe to Sreelu's Healing Foods Vegetarian Thanksgiving!!