Foodies Nest



SnowFall Widget

"Welcome to my Blog!!!"

Friday, December 9, 2011

My 100th post Semiya Kheer/Vermicelli Kheer

I have successfully completed my 100th post.Thanks for watching my blog members,friends and other bloggers.I have participate some evets.I am very happy to serve all recipes.A lot of blog are helps to develope my food creation.My 100th post celebrating with semiya kheer.Today Karthigai viratham in my home.I am serving this semiya kheer to Lord Murugan as neivediyam.



Ingredients:
  1. Semiya/Vermicelli-1/2cup
  2. Milk-4cup
  3. Sugar-1/2cup
  4. Cashew-nuts-1tsp
  5. Raisins-1/2tsp
  6. Badam-1/4tsp
  7. Saffron-few(optional)
  8. Cardamom Powder-1/4tsp
  9. Ghee-1tsp

Method:
Take a pan add 1tsp of ghee,cashew-nuts,raisins and badam.


Add semiya/vermicelli and fry well.


Semiya comes in golden brown add 4cups of milk and mix well.
After milk  comes in boiled stage add sugar,saffron and mix well.


Slowly cook the semiya kheer.
Hot and serve ur loved ones.Decorate some raisins and badam.
Sending this recipe to Jingles All the Way,hosted by Kavi,Event Announcement Page.
                                     

3 comments:

  1. thanks so much for linking your post to my event! :)
    -
    Kavi
    (Edible Entertainment)
    Ongoing events:
    Jingle All The Way &
    Microwave Easy Cooking
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on ou 100th post, payasam looks tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kheer almost gave me a craving,hehe.:-) I am a fan of vermicelli kheer - the vermicelli gives a wonderful texture.
    I hope you are having a Happy New Year!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Share to others: