Vegetable stuffed paratha is a good combination of vegetable kurma.Try this paratha really good.My husband really loved this paratha.U can eat a lot of parathas.Every bite u liked this recipe.Kids are really loved it.
- All purpose flour/Maida-2cups
- Stuffed Vegetables-1/2cup
- Baking soda-1/4tsp
- Salt-to taste
Preparation of Stuffed Vegetables:
- Click here to see the stuffed vegetables.
- Place a all purpose flour in a bowl,add baking soda,sugar,salt and mix well.
- Add some amount of water.Flour comes in dough shape.
- Divivde the dough into 6 or 7 balls.Roll the dough in a rolling pin.
- Drop 1tsp of stuffed vegetables in a dough and cover it.
- Do not roll the dough in a rolling pin.Just apply the oil in hands, press and roll it.
- Heat the grilled or chapatti pan,put the paratha after sprinkle some oil on edge sides.
- Turn on both sides comes in golden brown.
- Hot and serve with "Vegetable Kurma/Kurma".
Sending this recipe to Vardhini's,Dish it out event.
Sending this recipe to Food Corner
Sending this recipe to simplysensationalfood,Announcing Event ~Lets Cook for Christmas Red and Green
Sending this recipe to Flavours of srilanka