Mint-Coriander chuttney is a colorful chuttney.This is easy to prepare and goes well with all South Indians Rice,Idli,Dosa etc.I normally enjoy this chuttney with rice and idli.This basic chuttney is perfect for using a dipping sauce with bread,cutlets and samosa.Chuttneys are a big part in Indian family and Cuisine.There are so many varieties of chuttney made from vegetables and fruit.A super tangy and spicy coriander-mint chuttney
- Coriander Leaves-1no
- Cumin Seeds-1/4tsp
- Pepper Corns-1/4tsp
- Shred Coconut-1/4cup
- Dalia Split/Pottukadalai-1/2tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Soak and wash the mint and coriander leaves.
- Heat a kadai,add 1/2tsp of oil,chopped onions,tomatoes,cumin seeds,ginger,garlic,red-chili,pepper corns and fry well.
- Put the mint and coriander leaves.Fry 3mins.
- After 3mins switch off the flame.Wait for 3mins.
- Take a blender,add all the fried ingredients,coconut,tamarind,dalia split/pottukadalai,salt and blend well.Blend in a smooth or corse paste.
- Place a mint and coriander chuttney in a bowl.
- Hot and serve with "Boiled Rice,Dosa,Idli