Poha made from flattened rice,is an easy to cook,nutrition snack.It is often eat for breakfast or brunch.Add extra zing to poha by serving it with "Coconut and Coriander chuttney".It is a quick breakfast idea or perfect tea time snack.This poha will help to prepare idli batter.If u want to add some boiled chick peas also.Ingredients:
- Curry Leaves
- Channa dal-1/2tsp
- Turmeric Powder-1/4tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Soak and wash the poha for 2mins.
- Filter and remove the poha from water.Drain the poha for 3mins.
- Heat a pan,add 2 1/2tsp of oil,mustard seeds,channa dal,curry leaves,red-chili and cashew-nuts.
- After popping the seeds add finely chopped onions,turmeric powder,salt and fry well.
- Add drained poha and mix well.
- Finally add some coriander leaves.
- Remove the poha from pan and transfer the plate or bowl.