Paneer Potato Masala is my last recipe of 2011.Paneer Potato masala is a good and Delicious.I have changed some modification of this dish.This is my first time to prepare this masala.My husband is really loved this dish.This recipe is served with "Chapatti,Nan,Paratha,Dosa".I added a shred potatoes and shred paneer. It is a good combination of the varieties.Hot and served ur loved ones.
- Green Peas-1/4cup
- Shred Paneer-1/3cup
- Shred Potato-1/3cup
- Coriander Powder-2tsp
- Red-chili Powder-1 1/4tsp
- Turmeric Powder-1/4tsp
- Cinnamo-small piece
- Ginger-Garlic Paste-1/2tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-2 1/2tsp
- Cut the paneer into small pieces.
- Heat oil in kadai,add paneer and fry well.Paneer comes in golden color and place it to the tissue paper.
- Heat oil in pan,add cinamon,cloves,aniseeds,finely chopped onions,tomatoes and ginger-garlic paste and fry well.
- Add shred paneer,shred potatoes and fry well.
- Add all powders,salt mix and fry well.
- Add required amount of water and coriander leaves.If u want a gravy add small amount of water.
- Finally add curd and fried panner mix well.After switch off the flame.
- Decorate some coriander leaves on top the paneer potato masala.
How to make Paratha:
This paratha is very soft ,puff and layers.I added milk to prepare the dough.This paratha is good taste and delicious.
- All purpose flour-9tsp
- Baking Soda-a pinch
- Water-1/4cup(adjust as needed)
- Place a all purpose flour in a bowl,add baking soda,salt,milk and water.Flour comes in a dough shape.
- Divide the dough into 5 or 6 balls.Roll the dough in a rolling pin.
- Heat a chapatti pan,put the paratha turn on both sides comes in golden color.
- Hot and serve with "Paneer Potato Masala".