Mushrooms and mixed vegetables is a healthy and delicious recipe.U can serve this with "Boiled Rice,Chapatti,Dosa,Idli,Rasam Rice,Curd Rice".If u want gravy for this dish add coriander powder ,water and coconut paste.It is a easy way to prepare this dish.I added full of healthy ingredients.Kids are really loved this poriyal.
- Fresh/Frozen Mixed Vegetables-1bowl
- Ginger-Garlic Paste-1/2tsp
- Curry Leaves
- Coriander Leaves
- Mustard Seeds
- Turmeric Powder-1/2tsp
- Red-chili Powder-1tsp
- Cumin Powder-1/4tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Wash and cut the mushrooms into small/large pieces.
- Heat a pan,add 2 1/2tsp of oil,mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Add finely chopped onions,ginger-garlic paste,tomatoes and fry well.
- Add chopped mushrooms,mixed vegetables,all powders,salt,coriander leaves mix well.Fry 10mins.
- After 10mins hot and serve ur loved ones.