This chapatti is crispy and soft.Yellow corn meal mix is a good taste gave to this recipe.This is my first time i tried this combination.I have prepared only yellow corn meal mix bread.Milk also gave to the rich taste.I am serve this chapatti with "Coconut Chuttney".Kids are really loved this new chapatti.Ingredients:
- Wheat Flour-6 spoon
- Yellow Corn Meal Mix-2tsp
- Baking Soda-1/4tsp
- Whole Milk/Skim milk
- Place a wheat flour in a bowl,add yellow corn meal mix,salt,sugar,baking soda and mix well.
- Add reuired amount of milk to flour.Flour comes in a dough shape.
- Rest the dough for 20mins.
- After 20mins divide the dough into 7 or 10 balls.
- Roll the dough in a rolling pin.
- Heat the chapatti pan,put the rolling dough turn on both sides comes in golden brown.
- Hot and serve ur loved ones.
Sending this recipe to Sizziling Tastebubs