- Chicken-1/2kg(with bone or without bone)
- Large Onion-1/2(sliced)
- Cumin Seeds-1/2tsp
- Curry Leaves-1strand
- Coriander Powder-4tsp
- Red-chili Powder-1 1/2tsp
- Pepper Powder-1/2tsp
- Curry Masal Powder-1/2tsp
- Gram masala-1/4tsp
- Shred Coconut-1/3cup
- Salt-to taste
- In a blender,drop shred coconut,aniseeds,water and blend in a fine paste.
- Peel the skin of potato and cut into small pieces.
- Heat a kadai,add 3tsp of oil,cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- Add finely chopped potatoes,Garlic,onion,tomato and fry well.
- Add chicken,all powders,salt mix and fry well.
- Add some amount of water and curry leaves.
- After 20mins fully cooked in chicken add grind paste and mix well.
- After 15mins filter the chicken kulambu and remove the chicken.
- Heat a kadai,add 3tsp of oil,chicken ,red-chili powder and 1/4cup of chicken kulambu.
- Fry the chicken for 15mins.
- Hot and serve with "Boiled Rice,Rasam Rice,Curd Rice,Chapatti,Paratha,Idli and Dosa".