- All purpose flour-2cups
- Brown Sugar-1 1/2cup
- Olive Oil-1/4cup
- Milk-1cup(adjust as needed)
- Vanilla Essence-1tsp
- Baking Soda-1/2tsp
Grind or Mixing:
- In a blender,drop the egg,banana,olive oil,vanilla essence,brown sugar,all purpose flour,milk,baking soda and beat well.
- Preheat the oven 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Grease the round pan and pour the batter in it.
- Bake at 350F for 25 minutes until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Tasty banana brown sugar plum round cake ready for an evening snack or for breakfast.
Anzz give a participation award to me:
- Bake Feast #3 hosted at Pumpkin Farm
- New Year New Dish,Nupur
- Banana Entries
- Killer on the plate,Love Lock With Sweets
- Anzz Cafe,Valentines Special
- Vardhini's,New "U"