- Chicken-1/2kg(with or without bone)
- Masala Paste/Non-Veg Masala Paste-1cup
- Large Onion-1/2(sliced)
- Green Chili-2(optional)
- Red-chili Powder-2 1/2tsp(as per taste)
- Coriander Powder-3 1/2tsp
- Turmeric Powder-1/2tsp
- Curry Masala Powder-1/2tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Wash the chicken and cut into small pieces.
- Chopped the onions,tomatoes and Green-chili.
- Have the non-veg masala paste ready at hand.
- Heat a non-stick pan with oil,add onion,green-chili and tomatoes.Saute well till onion turns color.
- Add non-veg masala paste and combine everything well.Fry for 6mins.
- Then add chicken,red-chili powder,coriander powder,turmeric powder,curry masala powder,salt and mix well.
- Add some amount of water,chopped coriander leaves and mix well.Boil 30mins.
- After 30mins water to be evaporated and a thick gravy to coat the chicken pieces.
Hot and serve ur loved ones and enjoy ur chicken gravy :)
Other Chicken Recipies