Coconut satham is my favorite dish.My mom slightly add turmeric powder,cashew-nuts and channa dal.I do not like to eat without turmeric powder.I like to eat colorful and taste also.This dish do not take much time.Quick,easy,simple and super tasty!!!.
- Shred Coconut-1cup
- Boiled Rice-1 1/2cup
- Channa dal-1/2tsp
- Mustard Seeds
- Curry leaves
- Turmeric Powder-1/2tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-2 1/2tsp
- Heat pan in oil,add mustard seeds,channa dal,cashew-nuts,curry leaves and red-chili.
- Add finely chopped onions and fry well.
- Onion comes in golden brown add shred coconut,turmeric powder,salt and fry well.
- Fry 3 or 4mins.After 3 mins switch off the flame and remove the pan in heat.
- Add boiled rice and mix well.
- Hot and serve ur quick meal.
- Sending this recipe to Sweet Karam Kapi,Spices of Andhra