Foodies Nest



SnowFall Widget

"Welcome to my Blog!!!"

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Favorite~Coconut Rice(Andra Kopparai Satham)

Coconut satham is my favorite dish.My mom slightly add turmeric powder,cashew-nuts and channa dal.I do not like to eat without turmeric powder.I like to eat colorful and taste also.This dish do not take much time.Quick,easy,simple and super tasty!!!.


Ingredients:
  1. Shred Coconut-1cup
  2. Boiled Rice-1 1/2cup
  3. Red-chili-3
  4. Channa dal-1/2tsp
  5. Mustard Seeds
  6. Cashew-nuts-1tsp
  7. Onion-1/2cup
  8. Curry leaves
  9. Turmeric Powder-1/2tsp
  10. Salt-to taste
  11. Oil-2 1/2tsp

Method:
  • Heat pan in oil,add mustard seeds,channa dal,cashew-nuts,curry leaves and red-chili.
  • Add finely chopped onions and fry well.
  • Onion comes in golden brown add shred coconut,turmeric powder,salt and fry well.
  • Fry 3 or 4mins.After 3 mins switch off the flame and remove the pan in heat.
  • Add boiled rice and mix well.
  • Hot and serve ur quick meal.

Project:


                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share to others: