This is a perfect snack for kids.I am not added a lot of red-chili powder.I am added full of 5th season chili powder.5th season chili powder is a good flavour and taste.This snack is simple and easy to prepare this kids.If u stored this then we can eat anytime later.This roasted peanuts serve with "Tea time".Not only team time any time u can eat this.Ingredients:
- Dry Peanuts-1 1/3cup
- 5th season Chili Powder
- Red-chili Powder-1tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Heat a kadai,add dry peanuts fry 15mins.
- Dry peanuts changes in light black color add 1tsp of oil,salt,red-chili powder,5th season chili powder mix and fry well.Fry 10mins.
- After 10 mins transfer the roasted peanuts to plate.Wait for 10mins.
- After u stored in air tight container box.
- Hot and serve ur loved ones.
Sending this recipe to Winter carnival,Tickling Palates
Sending this recipe to Cooking for all seasons
Sending this recipe to Food Corner