Plantain and banana custard is a simple and tasty.This is my first time i tried this custard.I have seen some sites and videos all are add a lot of ingredients and custard powder.I am not added any custard powder.I added only plantain,banana,vanilla essence,milk,apples and cashew-nuts.This custard making is very simple,easy and healthy.Kids and family members,guests are really loved this custard.
- Sweet Plantain-1
- Vanilla Essence-1tsp
- Sugar-to taste
- Milk-1 1/2cup
- Apple-1 (chopped)
- Cahew-nuts-10 (chopped)
- Peel/Remove the skin of plantain and banana.Cut the plantain and banana into small pieces.
- Cut the apples,cahew-nuts into small pieces.
- In a blender,put the plantain,banana,vanilla essence,sugar,milk and beat well.
- Put the beater custard into a bowl.
- Heat a pan,put the beater custard and boil in 1mins.
- Put the custard into a bowl,add chopped apples and cashew-nuts and mix well.
- Store in refrigerator for 5hrs.
- After 5hrs served a bowl.
- Hope and enjoy ur healthy custard :)
- Sameena,My culinary Creations,Banana Recipes Event
- Vardhini,Zesty Palette,Sweet Luv
- Radhika,Tickling Palates,Sweet Somethings
- Sizzling Tastebuds,Served with Love