Palak paneer is one type of "Saag Paneer".Palak paneer is a famous Indian recipe made of spinach,Paneer and Cream.Palak paneer is a healthy and delicious dish.This recipe is simple and easy to prepare.I serve this recipe with Chapatti,Rotti and Dosa.Palak paneer is an Indian and Pakistani dish consisting of spinach and paneer in a thick curry sauce based on pureed spinach.It is a popular vegetarian dish.
- Paneer/Cottage Cheese-1cup(small cubes)
- Cumin Seeds-1/2tsp
- Gram masala Powder-1/2tsp
- Cumin Powder-1 1/4tsp
- Red-chili Powder-1tsp
- Whipped Light Topping Cream-few
- Salt-to taste
- In a blender,put the spinach,tomato and blend in a smooth puree.
- Cut the paneer,onion,garlic chopped into small pieces(Separately).
- Heat the pan in oil,add chopped paneer and fry 1mins.
- Remove the paneer in oil and transfer to the plate.
- Add cumin seeds,chopped garlic and onion.
- Add all powders and fry in 2mins.
- Add spinach puree,salt and boil for 10 mins.
- Add whipped light topping cream,butter and mix well.
- Add paneer and boil for 1mins.
- Transfer the palak paneer into bowl and garnish with sliced tomatoes,cream and butter.
Amy,Food Corner,MidWeek Fiesta