- Basmathi Rice/Samayal Rice-1cup
- Ginger-garlic Paste-1tsp
- Bay leaf-1
- Green-chili-4 or 5
- Coconut milk-1cup
- Water-1 1/4cup
- Mint leaves-few
- Coriander leaves-few
- Salt-to taste
- Soak and wash the rice for minimum 1/2hr.
- Heat a pressure cooker,add 6tsp of oil,cardamom,bay leaf,cinnamon,cloves,mint leaves,coriander leaves,ginger-garlic paste,onion,green-chili and fry well.
- After 3mins add shred cabbage,carrot,peas,curd,salt mix and fry well.
- Add soaked rice,coconut milk,water and mix well.
- Close the lid and pressure upto 3 or 4 whistles.
- Remove the lid and serve hot with "Palak Paneer".
Sending this recipe to my Let's cook#1 "Pulao Event,Foodies Nest