Crispy and Crunchy Masala Peanut is one of my favorite tea time snack.In my childhood days i loved to eat a lot of masala peanuts.This crispy and spicy peanuts can be prepared in less time and can be stored for longer time..Kids and family members are really loved this masala peanuts.This is a perfect snack for winter season.U want to add any peanuts.Do not add a lot of ingredients.Just try this really good.Quick,easy,simple and super tasty!!!
- Raw Peanuts-1 1/4cup
- Besan Flour-3 1/2tsp
- Rice Flour-2tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Red-chili Powder-1 1/2tsp(adjust as needed)
- Food Color/Kesari Powder-1/2tsp
- Oil-for frying
- Place a besan flour in a bowl,add rice flour,salt,kesari powder,red-chili powder,water and mix in a thick paste.
- Add peanuts and mix till the peanuts get coated well.
- Medium the flame and fry till the flour coats become crisp.
- Drain excess oil on a kitchen tissue paper.
- Cool and store in air-tight container.
- Sprinkle some fried curry leaves,salt and red-chili powder (optional).
- Vardhini's,Zesty Palette,New "U"